Welcome to the user manual of CD Recovery, the most powerful and successful CD/DVD recovery software. We offer you cost-effective software solutions to data recovery for almost any data loss covering servers, desktops or laptops for media, Windows Operating Systems and file types. The CD Recovery is excellent in its ability to recover lost data caused by any factor.
When performing a recovery session with the CD Recovery, we can almost guarantee that you will recover the files you have lost. Before you purchase a license, you can experience what the software can do for you with the Free Edition. It’s like an experienced CD recovery technician at home or in your business!
CD Recovery is a risk-free and all-in one CD recovery software that helps you in recovering your all important data. It is an easy-to-use CD recovery software that examines your inaccessible hard drives, CD/DVD disk, memory card, memory stick, and other digital media for damages and corruptions and recovers the data.
• Supported file systems: FAT 12/16/32 (used by hard disks, disks, Smartmedia™, Compact Flash™, Memory Stick and other), NTFS (used by hard drives), ISO9660, Joliet, UDF (used by CD/DVD disk).
• Supported device: IDE/ATA, SATA, SCSI, USB, Firewire(IEEE1394) Hard Disk and other media such as USB flash drive, memory stick, memory card, Digital camera, and Digital audio player and so on.
• Easy to use and 4 steps to recover your lost data. No technical knowledge is needed.
• Ability to scan all volumes in a local machine and build a directory tree of all lost and deleted files.
• Saving data to any windows drive is possible including network drives, removable media, etc.
• Supports NTFS compressed and encrypted files.
• Supported Dynamic Volume: Simple Volume, Spanned Volume, Stripe Volume, Mirror Volume, Raid-5 Volume.
• Ability to load the previous recovery result.
File System Supported:
• FAT12, FAT16, FAT32, VFAT, NTFS, NTFS5 and ISO9660, Joliet, UDF File system.
• 486 or Pentium-class processor IDE/SCSI hard drive 64MB RAM (128 MB recommended) Windows 98/Me/NT/2000/XP/2003, 100 MB of free space. A second hard disk is recommended for recovery.